Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MY PHOTOGRAPHY


So these are just a few of my newest photos i have taken the last 2 days....NATURE.
Please do comment on them...i'd love your thoughts!!
It has always been one of my hobbies PHOTOGRAPHY..and i just thought well i should just start..because if i keep using my kids as my excuse i'll NEVER start...so just look what i accomplished in a few minutes!!!
Jay thinks im cute..which is so not what i was going for..??....

5 comments:

Gayle said...

I can just imagine you buzzing aroud with your camera appreciatiing nature more than others....I do that and when i forget my camera I pretend to take a pic with my fingers.....click.....

Gayle said...

just a question.....why do you have 'apple' news in your column??

katie said...

cool photos billie i like the tree one under this one best

Gayle said...

Just letting you know I have tagged you to share 7 random facts about yourself...check out my scrapblog if you want to see mine.

Anonymous said...

Your blogs looking great Billie!!!