Welcome to our blog!! Gordies all 5.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
family fun
Our little man in his footy shorts...how cute!!!!!!!!
Jay and I..man hes a spunk!!
Mum n Dad... i love em!!
Tom,Grantley n Elijah ....trying to be cool
.
LOOK AT THESE 2 CLOSELY....they both wanted to get out!!LOL
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I truly appreciate it.
June 28, 2008 at 6:10 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
getinskini
Esperance, W.A., Australia
Very busy mother of 3 gorgeous children and a husband i desire!!
View my complete profile
Welcome to our blog!! Gordies all 5.
P.S. I LOVE YOU....*MOVIE*
Aww girls...this movie is a must if you are a hopeless romantic..even if your not...i loved it!!.p.s. take your tissues!!xoxoxo
Kareoke Jay
Jay singing Midnight Oil
Happy Birthday Elijah...
WOW a DVD Player for me...Thanks Nany
WOOO HOOOOO
My very short modelling career..haha
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(40)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(9)
▼
June
(8)
family fun
WE ARE FAMILY
Just Hanging
West Beach Deli
CASTLEHOWS
Gordie Kids
family fun
POO
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(55)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(8)
►
June
(1)
1 comment:
I truly appreciate it.
Post a Comment